Effective Sep 26 both center will be open but with limited operations and conditions including but not limited to:
- Both snack bars will remain open for take out only. No eating in the center.
- Centers will operate at 50% capacity. Waiting lists will be taken as needed.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the center.
- At least 6-feet social distancing must be maintained
- Limit to groups of 5 or less, bowling area only (no loitering in the concourse area).
- Bowling leagues will be permitted provided they follow all guidelines. No spectators
Hickam Bowling Center
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 1 - 9 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Snack Bar (take out only)
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 10 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Wed: 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sun: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pier Side Bowling Center
Tue - Fri: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 5 - 8 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Snack Bar (take out only)
Mon: 7 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Tue - Fri: 7 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 - 7 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Hickam & JBPHH Fitness Centers: Active Duty Only
Mon-Fri 5 a.m. - 7 p.m; Sat-Sun 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed for deep cleaning Mon-Fri 9 - 10 a.m., 2 - 3 p.m.; Sat/Sun 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Pier Side Gym: open to all authorized patrons
Mon-Fri 5 a.m. - 1 p.m; Sat-Sun & Hol Closed
Closed from 9 - 10 a.m. for deep cleaning
Mon-Fri 5 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sat-Sun 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Earhart Track: CLOSURE NOTICE (updated Dec 17)
The track, field and parking lot of Earhart will be CLOSED from November 30 to December 30 for maintenance and repair.
Mon-Fri 5 - 7 a.m., 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., 2 - 5 p.m.
Sat-Sun 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mon-Fri 5 - 7 a.m., 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sat – Sun: 12 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed Mon – Tue for maintenance
Four families per time slot for an hour of swimming. Five "singles" also allowed during time slots
- Weekdays: 3 - 4 p.m., 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 12 p.m. - 1 p.m., 1:30 - 2:30 p.m., 3 - 4 p.m., 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
The facility will be closed for 30 minutes between groups for disinfecting.
Go to Hickam Family Pool page for complete rules
GOLF (Update 28 Aug)For golf courses- reservations are recommended, standby allowed as available. Face masks are required for entry into facility, must bring your own water, clubs, pull carts, etc. Driving range and practice areas open for authorized/eligible patrons only.
Mamala Bay Golf Course- 449-2304
Limited operations. Open from Wednesday - Sunday, 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Navy-Marine Golf Course- 471-0142
Limited operations. Open 7 days a week, 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Ke'Alohi Par 3 Golf Course- 448-2318
Limited operations. Open 7 days a week, 6:30 am. - 6 p.m.
Barbers Point Golf Course- 682-2098
Limited operations. Open from Friday - Tuesday, 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Singles and Doubles, "open play" only; no lessons or tournaments until further notice.
Update (18 Nov): The Ewa Tennis Courts on the Hickam side will be closed until further notice due to safety issues.
- Makalapa/Towers Pool
- Arizona Pool
- Wahiawa Annex Pool
- Unmanned Fitness Centers
- Escape Bowling Center at Wahiawa Annex
- Ford Island Bridge Run - April 18
- 3-on-3 March Madness Basketball Tournament - March 27
- Swim Challenge #1 - Molokai Channel - Month of March
- Alpha Warrior Challenge - April 25
- Hawaii All Military Bowling Tournament
- All Intramural Sports Leagues and games
- All group exercise classes are canceled