No events are scheduled at this time.
HALE AINA DINING FACILITY
Members authorized to eat at the Hale Aina:
- Enlisted members on a meal card
- Active duty personnel (US and foreign military)
- Escorted family members of active duty personnel
- Midshipmen, cadets and all service ROTC personnel on orders
- All government travelers on orders when directed to dine at the dining facility
- Non-profit youth organizations and military sponsored tour groups, when approved by the Installation Commander
- Civilians and contractors who work in the dining facility (only in their work location)
- Retirees and other civilians for special event days (i.e. Thanskgiving, Christmas and diversity events)
Note: For non-ESM customers, we accept CASH only. Meal Charge: Ala carte price with 33% operational charge.
For more information on Hale Aina and other galley and dining facility information, view our brochure here.
Submit your feedback/comments regarding the Hale Aina Dining Facility here.
JBPHH, HI 96860
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays