SILVER DOLPHIN BISTRO
Members authorized to eat at the Silver Dolphin Bistro:
- Active duty personnel (US and Foreign Military)
- Reserve Components (Reservists/Guardsmen) on active duty, Regularly scheduled drill weekends and Inactive duty training days
- Escorted family members of active-duty personnel
- Midshipmen, cadets and all service ROTC personnel on orders
- All government travelers on orders when directed to subsist from the shore galley
- Nonprofit youth organizations and military sponsored tour groups, when approved by the Installation Commanding Officer (CO)
- Civilians and contractors who work in the galley (only in their work location)
- Installation CO may authorize, at his/her discretion, to open the galley or dining facility to retirees and other civilians for special event days, such as, Thanksgiving, Christmas, various diversity event day(s), etc.
Note: We accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover Card, and American Express. Meal Charge: Breakfast $3.45, Lunch $5.60, Dinner $4.85.
For more information on Silver Dolphin and other galley and dining facility information, download the brochure here.
Submit your feedback/comments regarding the Silver Dolphin Bistro Galley here.
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI 96860
Monday - Friday
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays