Youth Fitness Orientation Program
For youth ages 12-15 years
The Youth Fitness Orientation Program is offered for FREE. Orientation includes a briefing on the rules and regulations, safety guidel nes, and cardio equipment use.
- Valid military ID holders only.
- Registration is required.
- Parents must fill out and sign health questionnaire prior to the class.
- Both parent and child are required to attend the orientation.
- Children are required to wear proper athletic attire. Parents must wear toe-covered shoes.
- Orientation includes cardio equipment orientation and safety operation.
Upon completion of the YOUTH FITNESS Orientation program, participants will be issued an access card permitting the use of only the cardio area of the fitness center and participation in group exercise classes. Parental supervision is required at all times and at no time will a child be left alone or allowed in the weight area due to safety reasons.
Classes are available during the following dates/times. Call to register.
- JBPHH Fitness Center: 808-471-2019
- Second and Fourth Saturday of the month @ 9 a.m.
- Hickam Fitness Center: 808-448-2214
- First Saturday of the month @ 9 a.m.
- Wahiawa Annex Fitness Center: 808-653-5542
- By appointment only