No events are scheduled at this time.
MAMALA BAY GOLF COURSE
NOTICE: Mamala Bay Golf Course is open Wednesday-Sunday from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. and is closed Monday/Tuesday. Face masks are required for entry into facility, must bring your own water, clubs and pull out carts. Reservations recommended, standby as available. 808-449-2304
UPDATE (rev. 25 Sep): All golf courses are open with the following limitations and conditions. This is due to the on-going COVID-19 situation. Please refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
1. Only eligible military CAC patrons allowed: Active Duty military, military retirees and DoD employees.
2. NO GUESTS or others allowed on property.
3. All social distancing and safety rules must be followed. Masks are required in buildings and other designated places. Bring your own clubs, water, and other necessities.
4. No congregating, no loitering on the premises after play, etc.
5. Some services will be limited or unavailable.
6. Some policies and fees are adjusted to comply with COVID protocols.
Mamala Bay is an 18-hole golf championship course with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and majestic Diamond Head. The course features a driving range, chipping and putting greens. The pro shop is loaded with a wide variety of golf accessories and rentals. Staff are on hand to give lessons to golfers of all levels. Golfers and non-golfers alike can enjoy breakfast, lunch and the stunning view at the open-air snack bar.
This 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range and practice facilities
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- Demo Days
- Lessons by PGA and teacher professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
- Food and beverage operation
625 Mamala Drive
JBPHH, HI 96853
Saturday & Sunday: 6:15am-6pm
Snack Bar - Tuesday-Sunday: 6:30am-2pm
Fees & Charges (effective January 1, 2019):
Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $16
Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $24
Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $26
DoD Civilians: $31
Civilian Guests: $40
Guests/Government Contractors: $40
Military Juniors (under age 18): $12
Junior Guests (under age 18): $16
9-hole play before 2pm - 75 % of normal 18-hole fees
9-hole Twilight after 2pm - 50 % of normal 18-hole fees
Electric Cart Rental: $14**
Push Cart Rental: $5
Club Rental: $25
Driving Range: $4 ***
** - Per half cart (per rider)
***- Per token (for 54 balls, previously 27)
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees.
Mamala Bay Golf Membership
How much golf can you play in 90 days? Head over to Mamala Bay Golf Course and sign up for the Mamala Bay Discount Program and save BIG on the greens!
If you're a E6-O3, pay an initial fee of $100, then every round you play costs only $8! A savings of $65!
E1-E5: $60 (each round will cost $5)
E6-O3: $100 (each round will cost $8)
O4-O10: $140 (each round will cost $8)
DoD/Fed: $175 (each round will cost $10)
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-449-2304.