No events are scheduled at this time.
MAMALA BAY GOLF COURSE
NOTICE: Effective 1 May 2021, the discounted cart fee for individuals will be discontinued. Those who want their own individual cart will be charged the full cart fee, currently $28. Due to available resources, golfers are allowed and expected to ride together (2 per cart) whenever possible.
Mamala Bay Golf Course is open daily from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Bring your own water, clubs and pull out carts. Reservations recommended, standby as available. 808-449-2304
All golf courses are open with the following limitations and conditions. This is due to the on-going COVID-19 situation.
1. Eligible patrons include Military Active Duty, Military Retirees, DOD and Federal employees, all with official CAC and ID cards.
2. All others, including guests, must be sponsored and accompanied by an eligible patron (see above).
3. All social distancing and safety rules must be followed. Bring your own water, and other necessities.
4. No congregating, no loitering on the premises after play, etc.
5. Some services will be limited or unavailable.
6. Some policies and fees are adjusted to comply with COVID protocols. Some services are limited.
Mamala Bay is an 18-hole golf championship course with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and majestic Diamond Head. The course features a driving range, chipping and putting greens. The pro shop is loaded with a wide variety of golf accessories and rentals. Staff are on hand to give lessons to golfers of all levels. Golfers and non-golfers alike can enjoy breakfast, lunch and the stunning view at the open-air snack bar.
This 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range and practice facilities
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- Demo Days
- Lessons by PGA and teacher professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
- Food and beverage operation
625 Mamala Drive
JBPHH, HI 96853
Snack Bar 808-449-2307
Open daily from 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Current Fees & Charges effective 1 June
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $18
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $26
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $28
- DoD Civilians: $33
- Civilian Guests: $42
- Guests/Government Contractors: $42
Military Juniors (under age 18): $14
Junior Guests (under age 18): $18
9-hole play before 2pm - 75 % of normal 18-hole fees
9-hole Twilight after 2pm - 50 % of normal 18-hole fees
Electric Cart Rental: $15**
Push Cart Rental: $5
Club Rental: $25
Driving Range: $4 ***
** - Per half cart (per rider)
***- Per token (for 54 balls)
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees.
Twilight Cart Fee: $10
Mamala Bay Golf Membership
How much golf can you play in 90 days? Head over to Mamala Bay Golf Course and sign up for the Mamala Bay Discount Program and save BIG on the greens!
E1-E5: $100 (each round will cost $6)
E6-O3: $175 (each round will cost $8)
O4-O10: $200 (each round will cost $8)
DoD/Fed: $225 (each round will cost $10)
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-449-2304.