No events are scheduled at this time.
NAVY MARINE GOLF COURSE
Located less than one mile from Pearl Harbor, this course is rated among the military's top ten courses in the world! It is located across Nimitz Highway from the Honolulu Airport and just 25 minutes from Waikiki. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only.
This popular, centrally-located golf course has a well-maintained layout with recently renovated greens, tees and bunkers. It also has water features on three holes as well as many mature trees.
This 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range (night lighted) and practice facilities
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
- 604 Express (snack bar)
943 Valkenburgh St
Honolulu, HI 96818
Pro shop: Open daily 6:30am-6:30pm
Tee times: Beginning 7am daily
Driving range: 6:30am-9pm daily (except Thursdays, when range opens at 10:30am due to maintenance)
Fees & Charges (effective April 1, 2016):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $16 ($120 for 10 Play/ $240 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $24 (200 for 10 Play/ $400 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $26 ($220 for 10 Play/ $440 for 20 Play)
- DoD Civilians: $31 ($260 for 10 Play/ $520 for 20 Play)
- Civilian Guests: $42
- Guests/Government Contractors: $42
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $12
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $16
- 9 Hole Twilight: 50% Discount
- Electric Cart Rental: $14**
- Push Cart Rental: $5
- Golf Club Rental: $25
- Driving Range:$3 ***
** - Per half cart (per rider)
***- Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees (Note: Twilight golf at NMGC is for 9 holes only)
Advance play cards are available for sale. An additional surcharge of $2 per round is in effect when using at Navy Marine Golf Course and Mamala Bay.
Customers may call for tee times according to the following schedule.
7 days prior, starting at 6am: Active Duty U.S. Navy, Marine, Air Force and Coast Guard personnel and their eligible family members.
6 days prior starting at 6am: Any other military, retired or active duty, and their eligible family members.
5 days prior starting at 6am: Department of Defense (DoD) civilians
4 days prior starting at 6am: any other eligible patron
No special offers at this time.