No events are scheduled at this time.
NAVY MARINE GOLF COURSE
NOTICE: Effective 1 May, the discounted cart fee for individuals will be discontinued. Those who want their own individual cart will be charged the full cart fee, currently $28. Due to available resources, golfers are allowed and expected to ride together (2 per cart) whenever possible.
Effective 23 Mar, Navy-Marine Golf Course is open with the following limitations and conditions. This is due to the on-going COVID-19 situation. Please refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
1. Eligible patrons include Military Active Duty, Military Retirees, DOD and Federal employees, all with official CAC and ID cards.
2. All others, including guests, must be sponsored and accompanied by an eligible patron (see above).
3. All social distancing and safety rules must be followed. Masks are required in buildings and when riding a cart with a non-household member. Bring your own water, and other necessities.
4. No congregating, no loitering on the premises after play, etc.
5. Some services will be limited or unavailable.
6. Some policies and fees are adjusted to comply with COVID protocols. Some services are limited.
Located less than one mile from Pearl Harbor, this course is rated among the military's top ten courses in the world! It is located across Nimitz Highway from the Honolulu Airport and just 25 minutes from Waikiki. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only.
This popular, centrally-located golf course has a well-maintained layout with recently renovated greens, tees and bunkers. It also has water features on three holes as well as many mature trees.
This 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range and practice facilities
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
- 604 Express (snack bar)
- Mangiamo by 604 (restaurant)
943 Valkenburgh St
Honolulu, HI 96818
Pro shop: Open daily 6:30am-6:30pm
Tee times: Beginning 7am daily
Driving range: 6:30am-6pm daily (except Thursdays, when range opens at 10:30am due to maintenance)
Fees & Charges (effective January 1, 2019):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $17 ($150 for 10 Play/ $300 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $26 ($230 for 10 Play/ $460 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $28 ($250 for 10 Play/ $500 for 20 Play)
- DoD Civilians: $33 ($300 for 10 Play/ $600 for 20 Play)
- Civilian Guests: $44
- Guests/Government Contractors: $44
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $14
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $17
- 9-hole play before 2pm - 75 % of normal 18-hole fees
- 9-hole Twilight after 2pm - 50 % of normal 18-hole fees
- Electric Cart Rental: $14**
- Push Cart Rental: $5
- Golf Club Rental: $25
- Driving Range: $4 ***
** - Per half cart (per rider)
***- Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees (Note: Twilight golf at NMGC is for 9 holes only)
Advance play cards are available for sale.
Customers may call for tee times according to the following schedule.
7 days prior, starting at 6am: Active Duty U.S. Navy, Marine, Air Force and Coast Guard personnel and their eligible family members.
6 days prior starting at 6am: Any other military, retired or active duty, and their eligible family members.
5 days prior starting at 6am: Department of Defense (DoD) civilians
4 days prior starting at 6am: any other eligible patron
No special offers at this time.