Relocating to JBPHH?
Moving can be stressful! Here are some helpful links to make the transition easier. If you need assistance with finding resources, contact the Military & Family Support Center.
4827 Bougainville Drive, Honolulu, HI 96818
Hours: Mon–Thu 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Fri 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
Planning Your Move
Pre-planning is essential to a smooth move. Here are some checklists to jump-start you on things to consider. Will you be taking your vehicles? Will you be taking pets? Depending on your preparations, it could take 30 days, 5 days, or no time at all for your pet to be released to you. Do you need childcare or school information?
- Relocation Inbound Resources/ Information Highlights
- Relocation Outbound Resources/ Information Highlights
- Child Care and Education Relocation Resources/ Information Highlight
- Education Relocation Resources/ Information Highlights
- Employment Relocation Resources/ Information Highlight
- Moving Checklist
- Air Force Moving Checklist
- Smooth Move Checklist
- Relocation Allowances
- Air Force Personnel Accountability and Assessment (AFPAAS)
- Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System
- Pet Quarantine Checklist for 5-Day-of-Less Program
- School Related Frequently Asked Questions by Military Families
- Firearms Handout
Housing and Temporary Lodging
- Navy Housing In-Process Cheat sheet
- Hickam Community Inbound Family Cheat Sheet
- Housing Early Application Tool
- Unaccompanied Housing NGIS
- Commercial Lodging Program
- Rental Website Options
Welcome to JBPHH, Hawaii!
Great! You’ve made it to Hawaii, now what? Do you or your spouse need to find a job? Do you need housewares to use until yours arrive? Where is everything located on this base? Here are some places to get you started:
- Loan Closet
- Employment with CYP
- Relocation Internet Directory
- JBPHH Map (Download a facilities map of Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam)
- Youth Sponsorship Program
- Youth Sponsorship is a teen-to-teen program, conducted with support from the JBPHH Teen Center. Youth ages 13-18 request a sponsor before they move to Hawaii and we will match them up with a local teen who has similar interests of the same sex. Our local teen will communicate with the incoming teen before they get to Hawaii and when they do arrive, our local teen with show them around and help them meet new friends. To start the process just email a sponsor request form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for more information on Youth Programs.
- Youth Sports
- Interested in what kinds of sports your child can participate in? Click here for more information on the Youth Sports Program.
Keep up with all the latest happenings on social media!
- Great Life Hawaii Facebook
- Great Life Hawaii Instagram
- MFSC Facebook
- MFSC Instagram
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (PAO) Facebook
Hawaii is a beautiful scenic place but it's important to be educated on your surroundings. For tips on how to enjoy Hawaii safely visit our safety page!