FORD ISLAND FITNESS CENTER
UPDATE (6 May): Effective 10 May unmanned fitness centers will reopen with normal operating hours, including the Family Fitness Center, Makalapa, Ford Island and Westloch, . Please maintain appropriate distance and capacity measures in the facilities. Refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
A 24 hour non-staffed fitness center located on the historic Ford Island.
Ford Island weight room rules
- Authorized Patrons only. Military ID required.
- Appropriate fitness clothing/shoes will be worn at all times and cover the body in a way not to offend others.
- Patrons must be 15 years or older to use this facility.
- Children between the ages of 10-15 yrs old must complete the Navy Fitness Youth Orientation program BEFORE authorized to work out under adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 10 must remain in the enclosed area provided in the cardio room. Parents must remain in this room and provide direct supervision at all times.
- Soiled diapers must be thrown away in the outside dumpster.
- Food and drinks are prohibited. Water/Sports drinks ok.
- Towels are required while working out in this facility.
- Smoking is prohibited within 75 feet of this facility.
- Abusive language is not permitted.
- All weights must be returned to the proper rack.
- Standing or placing weights on upholstered equipment is not permitted.
- Gym bags must be kept in the locker rooms.
- Lockers are for daily use only. Items left overnight will be removed.
- Dropping or banging weights is not permitted.
- Radios are not allowed without personal headsets.
- Weight belts prohibited on machines if the buckle might tear upholstery.
- Cardio equipment is limited to 30 minutes during peak hours or when others are waiting.
- Active Duty have priority Monday-Friday 5-7am and 11am-1pm at all Navy fitness facilities.
- Use of plastic suits is prohibited.
- In consideration for others, equipment must be wiped down after using.
- Outside trainers are prohibited from using this facility.
- Individuals found in non-compliance with any of the above rules may be barred from the facility for a period prescribed by the Commanding Officer.
- Please call Bloch Arena 808-473-0793 for assistance.
- Go into Ford Island Main entrance.
- Third exit in the turnabout, turn left at the air traffic control tower.
- Take a right at first Stop sign.
- Turn left at the aviation museum, and the Fitness center is directly straight ahead. Take entrance door on the right.
St. Louis Ave
Honolulu, HI 96818
Open 24 hours