No events are scheduled at this time.
GOLF - EVENTS CALENDAR
NOTICE: Effective 1 May, the discounted cart fee for individuals will be discontinued. Those who want their own individual cart will be charged the full cart fee, currently $28. Due to available resources, golfers are allowed and expected to ride together (2 per cart) whenever possible.
Effective 6 March, all golf courses will be open with the following limitations and conditions. This is due to the on-going COVID-19 situation. Please refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
1. Eligible patrons include Military Active Duty, Military Retirees, DOD and Federal employees, all with official CAC and ID cards.
2. All others, including guests, must be sponsored and accompanied by an eligible patron (see above).
3. All social distancing and safety rules must be followed. Masks are required in buildings and when riding a cart with a non-household member. Bring your own water, and other necessities.
4. No congregating, no loitering on the premises after play, etc.
5. Some services will be limited or unavailable.
6. Some policies and fees are adjusted to comply with COVID protocols. Some services are limited.