No events are scheduled at this time.
BARBERS POINT GOLF COURSE
UPDATE (30 Jul): Masks must be worn inside the pro shop or other indoors facility until further notice.
NOTICE: Effective 1 May, the discounted cart fee for individuals will be discontinued. Those who want their own individual cart will be charged the full cart fee. Due to available resources, golfers are allowed and expected to ride together (2 per cart) whenever possible.
Barbers Point Golf Course is open 7 days a week from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Some policies and fees may be adjusted to comply with COVID protocols.
Located at Kalaeloa in Leeward Oahu, this course is in a serene setting making it relaxing and enjoyable for the seasoned and first-time golfer alike. This Parkland-style golf course is tree-lined with a number of dogleg holes and great views. This course has no water hazards. The pro shop has many sales throughout the year, especially on selected Holidays. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only.
The 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range
- Practice facilities: grass hitting area (open all day Friday-Monday), practice putting green, chipping area, and practice bunker.
- Fully stocked pro shop
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
92-2219 Franklin D. Roosevelt Avenue
Kapolei, HI 96707
Tee Times: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Pro Shop: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Driving Range: 6:30 am-6:30 pm daily (closed Wednesdays and closes early at 3 pm on Mondays)
From Pearl Harbor, take H-1 West, exit 5A, merge on to HI750, S/HI76, head south on Fort Weaver Rd. toward Ewa, turn right at Geiger, left at Essex (immediately past abandoned guardhouse).
Fees & Charges effective 1 June 2021
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $18
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $26
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $28
- DoD Civilians: $33
- Civilian Guests: $42
- Guests/Government Contractors: $42
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $12
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $16
- 9-hole play before 2pm - 75 % of normal 18-hole fees
- 9-hole Twilight after 2pm - 50 % of normal 18-hole fees
- Electric Cart Rental: $15**
- Push Cart Rental: $4
- Golf Clubs: $15
- Driving Range: $2 ***
** Per half cart (per rider)
*** Per token
See respective pro shops for details about each course's individual multiplay programs.
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-682-2098 or 808-682-1911.
There are no specials at this time