No events are scheduled at this time.
BARBERS POINT GOLF COURSE
NOTICE (rev. 18 Feb): Barbers Point Golf Course is open with the following limitations and conditions. This is due to the on-going COVID-19 situation. Please refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
1. All eligible patrons with proper military CAC are allowed: Active Duty military, military retirees and DoD employees.
2. *NEW* Effective 19 Feb, guests are allowed on Barbers Point Golf Course but MUST be sponsored by an eligible patron and must be accompanied at all time.
3. All social distancing and safety rules must be followed. Masks are required in buildings and other designated places. Bring your own clubs, water, and other necessities.
4. No congregating, no loitering on the premises after play, etc.
5. Some services will be limited or unavailable.
6. Some policies and fees are adjusted to comply with COVID protocols.
Barbers Point Golf Course will be open Friday-Tuesday from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Located at Kalaeloa in Leeward Oahu, this course is in a serene setting making it relaxing and enjoyable for the seasoned and first-time golfer alike. This Parkland-style golf course is tree-lined with a number of dogleg holes and great views. This course has no water hazards. The pro shop has many sales throughout the year, especially on selected Holidays. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only.
The 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range
- Practice facilities: grass hitting area (open all day Friday-Monday), practice putting green, chipping area, and practice bunker.
- Fully stocked pro shop
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
92-2219 Franklin D. Roosevelt Avenue
Kapolei, HI 96707
Tee Times: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Pro Shop: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Driving Range: 6:30 am-6:30 pm daily (closed Wednesdays and closes early at 3 pm on Mondays)
From Pearl Harbor, take H-1 West, exit 5A, merge on to HI750, S/HI76, head south on Fort Weaver Rd. toward Ewa, turn right at Geiger, left at Essex (immediately past abandoned guardhouse).
Fees & Charges (effective January 1, 2019):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $16
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $24
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $26
- DoD Civilians: $31
Civilian Guests: $40 Guests and Government Contractors: $40
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $12
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $16
- 9-hole play before 2pm - 75 % of normal 18-hole fees
- 9-hole Twilight after 2pm - 50 % of normal 18-hole fees
- Electric Cart Rental: $14**
- Push Cart Rental: $4
Golf Clubs: $15suspended until further notice
- Driving Range: $2 ***
** Per half cart (per rider)
*** Per token
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-682-2098 or 808-682-1911.
There are no specials at this time