BARBERS POINT GOLF COURSE
Located at Kalaeloa in Leeward Oahu, this course is in a serene setting making it relaxing and enjoyable for the seasoned and first-time golfer alike. This Parkland-style golf course is tree-lined with a number of dogleg holes and great views. This course has no water hazards. The pro shop has many sales throughout the year, especially on selected Holidays. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only. For refreshments, a newly opened Steak Our serves ono plates daily from 6am until 5pm.
The 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range
- Practice facilities: grass hitting area (open all day Friday-Monday), practice putting green, chipping area, and practice bunker.
- Fully stocked pro shop
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
92-2219 Franklin D. Roosevelt Avenue
Kapolei, HI 96707
Tee Times: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Pro Shop: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Driving Range: 6:30am-6:30pm daily (closed Wednesdays and closes early at 3pm on Mondays)
From Pearl Harbor, take H-1 west, exit 5A, merge on to HI750, S/HI76, head south on Fort Weaver Rd. toward Ewa, turn right at Geiger, left at Essex (immediately past abandoned guard house).
Fees & Charges (effective January 1, 2019):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $16
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $24
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $26
- DoD Civilians: $31
- Civilian Guests: $40
- Guests and Government Contractors: $40
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $12
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $16
- Electric Cart Rental: $14**
- Push Cart Rental: $4
- Golf Clubs: $15
- Driving Range: $2 ***
** Per half cart (per rider)
*** Per token
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-682-2098 or 808-682-1911.
It's your special day! Come to play ar Barbers Point Golf Course on your birthday and get FREE green fee and cart fee. Call us or email us early to book your tee time.