BARBERS POINT GOLF COURSE
Located at Kalaeloa in Leeward Oahu, this course is in a serene setting making it relaxing and enjoyable for the seasoned and first-time golfer alike. This Parkland-style golf course is tree-lined with a number of dogleg holes and great views. This course has no water hazards. The pro shop has many sales throughout the year, especially on selected Holidays. This facility is open to eligible MWR patrons only. For refreshments, a newly opened Steak Our serves ono plates daily from 6am until 5pm.
The 18-hole championship golf course features:
- Driving range
- Practice facilities: grass hitting area (open all day Friday-Monday), practice putting green, chipping area, and practice bunker.
- Fully stocked pro shop
- FREE clinics
- Demo days
- Lessons by PGA and teaching professionals
- Rental equipment
- Tournament support
92-2219 Franklin D. Roosevelt Avenue
Kapolei, HI 96707
Tee Times: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Pro Shop: 6:30am-6:30pm daily
Driving Range: 6:30am-6:30pm daily (except Wednesday when range closes at 5:30pm)
From Pearl Harbor, take H-1 west, exit 5A, merge on to HI750, S/HI76, head south on Fort Weaver Rd. toward Ewa, turn right at Geiger, left at Essex (immediately past abandoned guard house).
Fees & Charges (effective April 1, 2016):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $14 ($120 for 10 Play/ $240 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $22 ($200 for 10 Play/ $400 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $24 ($220 for 10 Play/ $440 for 20 Play)
- DoD Civilians: $28 ($260 for 10 Play/ $520 for 20 Play)
- Civilian Guests: $37
- Guests and Government Contractors: $37
- Military Juniors (under age 18): $10
- Junior Guests (under age 18): $14
- 9-Hole Twilight: 50% discount
- Electric Cart Rental: $14**
- Push Cart Rental: $4
- Golf Clubs: $15
- Driving Range: $2 ***
** Per half cart (per rider)
*** Per token
9-hole twilight fees are half the listed 18-hole fees.
Advance play cards are available for sale. An additional surcharge is in effect when using at Navy Marine Golf Course and Mamala Bay.
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-682-2098 or 808-682-1911.
Play as many holes as possible (green fees) after 1 pm on most weekdays (not valid on weekends or for tournaments).
Green Fees for Early Twilight:
- E1-E5: $10
- E6-O3: $13
- O4-O10: $14
- DoD and Fed: $16
- Guests: $20
Juniors: $7 / $10 (military or guest)
It's your special day! Come to play ar Barbers Point Golf Course on your birthday and get FREE green fee and cart fee. Call us or email us early to book your tee time.
Weekend Twilight Special
Saturdays and Sundays after 3:30pm
$10 per person (shared cart)
9 holes (nine holes only please)
This is a limited time offer and is subject to change. Call for more info.