No events are scheduled at this time.
KE'ALOHI PAR 3 GOLF COURSE
NOTICE (14 Apr): Ke'alohi Golf Course will close at sunset until further notice due to issues with the lighting. Night play will not be available at this time.
Ke'Alohi Par 3 Golf Course is open for limited play, 7 days a week from 6:30 a.m. - sunset. Some policies and fees may be adjusted to comply with COVID protocols.
This beautifully lit, par-3 golf course is the only military course in Hawaii that let's you play at night. "Pitch and putt" the night away!
This 9-hole golf course features:
- Practice facilities - practice chipping green and putting green
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- Rental equipment - clubs and pull carts available
- Command functions (up to 72 players)
- Foot golf
- La Familia Restaurant
- 10th Puka Lounge
EXCLUSIVE to Ke'alohi Par 3 Golf Course
It's just like golf, but you kick the balls into the holes instead of using a club. This is a 9-hole game. $6 per person, $2 to rent a ball, or bring your own ball for free.
185 McClelland Street
JBPHH, HI 96853
Until further notice, Ke'alohi will close at sunset due to the issues with lighting
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday-Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fees & Charges effective 1 June 2021
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $7 ($120 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $10 ($180 for 20 Play)
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $11 ($200 for 20 Play)
- DoD Civilians: $12 ($220 for 20 Play)
- Other Federal Government Civilians: $14
- Guests/Government Contractors: $14
- Juniors (under age 18): $7
- Push Carts: $4
- Riding Carts: $8 per rider
- Club Rentals: $7
- Footgolf: $5
- Rental Ball: $1
- See respective pro shops for details about each course's individual multiplay programs.
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-448-2318.
Play one round of golf and get your second round for half price. Offer good all day.