No events are scheduled at this time.
KE'ALOHI PAR 3 GOLF COURSE
NOTICE (14 Apr): Ke'alohi Golf Course will close at sunset until further notice due to issues with the lighting. Night play will not be available at this time.
Ke'Alohi Par 3 Golf Course is open for limited play, 7 days a week from 6:30am-sunset. Face masks are required for entry into facility, must bring your own water, clubs and pull out carts. Reservations recommended, standby as available. 808-448-2318
All golf courses are open with the following limitations and conditions. This is due to the on-going COVID-19 situation. Please refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
1. Eligible patrons include Military Active Duty, Military Retirees, DOD and Federal employees, all with official CAC and ID cards.
2. All others, including guests, must be sponsored and accompanied by an eligible patron (see above).
3. All social distancing and safety rules must be followed. Masks are required in buildings and when riding a cart with a non-household member. Bring your own water, and other necessities.
4. No congregating, no loitering on the premises after play, etc.
5. Some services will be limited or unavailable.
6. Some policies and fees are adjusted to comply with COVID protocols. Some services are limited.
This beautifully lit, par-3 golf course is the only military course in Hawaii that let's you play at night. "Pitch and putt" the night away!
This 9-hole golf course features:
- Practice facilities - practice chipping green and putting green
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- Rental equipment - clubs and pull carts available
- Command functions (up to 72 players)
- Foot golf
- La Familia Restaurant
- 10th Puka Lounge
EXCLUSIVE to Ke'alohi Par 3 Golf Course
It's just like golf, but you kick the balls into the holes instead of using a club. This is a 9-hole game. $6 per person, $2 to rent a ball, or bring your own ball for free.
185 McClelland Street
JBPHH, HI 96853
Until further notice, Ke'alohi will close at sunset due to the issues with lighting
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday-Sunday: 6:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fees & Charges (effective January 1, 2019):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $6
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $9
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $10
- DoD Civilians: $11
- Other Federal Government Civilians: $12
- Guests: $12
- Juniors (under age 18): $6
- Push Carts: $3
- Riding Carts: $7 per rider
- Club Rentals: $6
- Footgolf: $5
- Rental Ball: $1
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-448-2318.
Play one round of golf and get your second round for half price. Offer good all day.