No events are scheduled at this time.
KE'ALOHI PAR 3 GOLF COURSE
This beautifully lit, par-3 golf course is the only military course in Hawaii that let's you play at night. "Pitch and putt" the night away!
This 9-hole golf course features:
- Practice facilities - practice chipping green and putting green
- Fully-stocked pro shop
- Rental equipment - clubs and pull carts available
- Command functions (up to 72 players)
- Foot golf
- La Familia Restaurant
- 10th Puka Lounge
EXCLUSIVE to Ke'alohi Par 3 Golf Course
It's just like golf, but you kick the balls into the holes instead of using a club. This is a 9-hole game. $6 per person, $2 to rent a ball, or bring your own ball for free.
185 McClelland Street
JBPHH, HI 96853
Fees & Charges (effective January 1, 2019):
- Active Duty & Retired Military E1-E5: $6
- Active Duty & Retired Military E6-O3: $9
- Active Duty & Retired Military O4-O10: $10
- DoD Civilians: $11
- Other Federal Government Civilians: $12
- Guests: $12
- Juniors (under age 18): $6
- Push Carts: $3
- Riding Carts: $7 per rider
- Club Rentals: $6
- Footgolf: $5
- Rental Ball: $1
All base-eligible patrons may call up to 14 days in advance to request a tee time. Call 808-448-2318.
Play one round of golf and get your second round for half price. Offer good all day.