Auto Skills Center Hickam
Visit the Auto Skills Center today and take advantage of our free "How To" classes and Monthly Specials.
January – 10% off labor on all cooling system repairs
February – Free Brake Inspection
March – Free Code Scan (most vehicles), diagnosis not included
April – Oil change with tire rotation, $55 for regular oil, $65 for synthetic oil
May – Free Brake Inspection
June – Free charging system check and battery testing
July – 10% off labor on air conditioning repair
August – Free Brake Inspection
September – 10% off labor on axle replacement
October – Free charging system check and battery testing
November – Free Code Scan (most vehicles), diagnosis not included
December – Oil change with tire rotation, $55 for regular oil, $65 for synthetic oil
ATTENTION VALUED CUSTOMERS:
For your convenience Auto Skills Centers will now do Vehicle Safety Inspections by appointment.
(Beginning March 1 appointment required, no walk-ins accepted.)
Vehicles (No Motorcycles): $19
Replacement Sticker: $6
Schedule an appointment at one of our MWR Auto Skills Centers!
Moanalua: (808) 471-9072
Hickam: (808) 449-2554
State of Hawaii Vehicle Inspections
Window tint check only
Disc Rotor Turning
Strut Spring Compression
Tire Repair (plug)
Truck Tires 31"
Low Profile Tires
Tires Remove/Mount Only
Steel Car & Truck tires
Mag Car & Truck Tires
Truck tires 31"
Low Profile Tires
Steel Car & Truck Tires
Mag Car Tires
Learn about your vehicle and how to do preventive maintenance with our How To classes. Give Auto Skills Center a call to set up an appointment to teach and assist you with the following:
Check under your hood
Check tire pressure
Change wiper blades
Check your belts and hoses
Order parts for your vehicle
Auto Skills Center is happy to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle. **Classes set up by appointment only.**
If you like to work on your vehicle yourself, this is the place for you, with multiple bays and lifts available for use.
Self Service Policies/Requirements:
- Valid Military or DoD ID card
- Vehicle Registration/proof of ownership/notarized power of attorney
- Vehicle being worked on must be owned by the valid Military or DoD ID card holder. Cardholder must sign in vehicle and be present at all times, when vehicle is being repaired
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times
- Youth under 16 years of age are not allowed in the shop area or grounds
- Shop patrons are responsible for cleaning area immediately after use, or immediately following a spill
- Tools damaged during use is the responsiblity of the patron
- The Auto Hobby Shop is not responsible for any damage to vehicles whether by fire, theft or any other means.
- Security of property is the responsiblity of the patron
Keep your car looking new with MWR's numerous car wash options at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam. There are two drive through car washes with three different options and pricing. There are also three self wash bays, and two coin operated vacuums. Here at the Car Wash we strive to go green by using a new product made by Simoniz which is better for the environment.
FLIGHT CREW MOTORCYCLE REPAIR
808-422-4602 or 808-548-8813
Hours of Operation:
Tue - Fri 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sun & Mon: Closed
Repairs (all makes & models)
Small Engine Repair
Sales and more!