Thank you for your interest in working with Child & Youth Programs!
We will be hiring for Child & Youth Program Assistants (CYPAs). CYPAs directly assist in the care of children. For more information on the position CLICK HERE. Bypass the lengthy USAJobs process and meet us (virtually)! Book an interview BY August 7, all forms must be turned in before your interview. Hosting virtual interviews on August 11 & 12 with conditional job offers on the spot.
Navy child and youth professionals make a difference every day in the lives of children and their families, friends, neighbors and communities. Child & Youth programs support DoD personnel so they can focus on the mission- Caring for their ohana so they can protect ours.
With defined career path training and exceptional benefits and opportunities world wide, you can end your job search and start your career now. Work with Navy Child and Youth Programs today!
How does this work? What do I need to do?
Please complete the following steps:
- Read the full position description- CLICK HERE
- Register for an interview time below (By Aug 7) by clicking on one of the times below. Please only sign up for ONE interview time
- Submit application packet to include: resume, proof of education, ID & supplementary forms prior to your interview. Email (JBPHH_CYPVirtualhiring@navy.mil) or drop off to Peltier CDC (530 Peltier Ave Bldg. 1928, Honolulu, HI 96818, Last building with the green roof)
- A CYP Manager will contact you at the scheduled time to conduct your interview
- We will be conducting interviews through Google Duo or Face Time (IOS/ apple devices only.)
- To download Google Duo from the Google Play store CLICK HERE
- To Google Duo from the Apple App store CLICK HERE
- To use a web version CLICK HERE
- Have direct deposit information readily available (you will be asked to provide this if hired)
Click on a time to begin registration. If the time isn't clickable or interview time is full, please try another time. If there are no times available you may sign up for the waitlist below.
|August 11||August 12|
|9 am||9 am|
|10 am||10 am|
|11 am||11 am|
|12 noon||12 noon|
|1 pm||1 pm|
|2 pm||2 pm|
|3 pm||3 pm|
|4 pm||4 pm|
If ALL interview time slots are full, CLICK HERE to sign up for the waiting list.
Submit forms prior to your interview. Email (JBPHH_CYPVirtualhiring@navy.mil) or drop off to Peltier CDC (530 Peltier Ave Bldg. 1928, Honolulu, HI 96818, Last building with the green roof)
- Application (CLICK HERE to download)
- Proof of Education (High School or College/ University Diploma)
- Government Issued ID (Picture ID, Social Security Card/ Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card (if not US citizen))
- Supplementary Forms
Please CLICK TO DOWNLOAD all of the following information to learn more about the position and our program.
- Click Position Description for Child & Youth Program Assistants
- Click Introduction to CYP
- Click Introduction to Initial Competency Based Training Webinar
- Click Introduction to Virtual Lab School Webinar
- Career path training for advancement
- Tuition assistance
- Transportation incentive program
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Access to base facilities & events
- Navy to Navy transfer program
- & More! Download the full brochure- CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE for map of Child Development Center & School Age Centers
Have a question or need help?