Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Navy child and youth professionals make a difference every day in the lives of children and their families, their friends, neighbors and communities. With defined career path training and exceptional benefits and opportunities world wide, you can end your job search and start your career. Your Career Starts Now. Work with Navy Child and Youth Programs today!
Required Document Downloads Below
Download Document Checklist here
-CYP Reference Letter - 2 completed reference forms (Click here to download)
-Completed OF 306 Declaration for Federal Employment (Click here to download)
-Proof of Education - high school diploma or college/university
- I-9 Form Eligibility Verification
-If claiming Spousal Preference, click here for required form.
-If claiming Veteran's Preference, page 4 of DD214 is required, showing reason for discharge and re-entry codes
-If current federal employee, please provide last Personal Action Report (PAR) or SF-50
How to apply:
Please read through all steps before applying. Some steps may require documents to be ready to be uploaded.
|Click Here for Step by Step Visual Instructions|
- Go to USAjobs.gov
- Search CYP at Pearl Harbor Naval Base
- Click on Job Announcement. Read through the entire job announcement- pay special attention to Required Documents and Duties and Responsibilities.
- Click Apply to the left Upload your resume, select resume (Must be a GIF, JPEG, PNG, RTF, TXT, PDF or Word file), then click Save & Continue (at the bottom of the page)
- Upload all of your required Documents (See table below, photos are okay, text must be legible)
- Select documents, and Save & Continue
- Review your application package. Be sure ALL required documents have been uploaded and included.
- Complete or skip optional demographic survey
- Continue to Agency site
- Verify locations and position you are applying for
- Click Next Page
- Answer Applicant Questionnaire
- Click Submit my application
For more information, contact our HR office
Phone: (808) 422-3784