WAHIAWA ANNEX FITNESS CENTER
UPDATE (31 May): Effective 3 June, Wahiawa Fitness Center will open on a limited basis to all DoD authorized patrons under the following conditions in continuing response to the on-going COVID-19 situation. Please refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sat - Sun: 12 p.m to 5 p.m.
- No towel service, sports equip or accessory check out
- No locker room / shower access (toilets only)
- Bring your own towel and be dressed for workout
- Masks required for all patrons except when utilizing cardio equipment
- Basketball and Racquetball courts closed
- Limited Free Weights, reduced number of cardio pieces open to allow social distance.
- No Group Exercise, Personal Training or Massage services, saunas remain closed
- No command PT/FEP sessions
This facility features free weights, cardio and resistance machines, basketball, volleyball and racquetball courts. Group exercise classes as well as organized events are offered.
- Free weights
- Resistance machines
- Cardio equipment
- Indoor and outdoor basketball / volleyball courts
- Baseball / football field
- Two racquetball courts
- Complimentary group exercise classes
- Complimentary monthly fun run
- Outdoor recreation equipment rental
- Showers, sauna, and rental lockers
- Rental storage lockers
- Towel service
500 Center Street
Wahiawa Annex Bldg 446
Wahiawa, HI 96786
Saturday & Sunday: Noon-5pm