This 62,413 square feet facility features cutting edge technology that makes it one of the best fitness centers in the service. With energy efficient lighting and recycled materials used to build parts at this facility, MWR hopes to perpetuate efforts for healthy living.
- Multi-station rig for functional exercise and weight lifting*
- Large gymnasium
- Cardio area
- Two state-of-the-art classrooms
- Two large group exercise rooms
- Two indoor basketball courts
- Two glass racquetball courts (walleyball available)
- TRX S-Frame
- Indoor volleyball court available
- State-of-the art equipment-selectorized and free-weights
- Full dumbbell and barbell selection
- Olympic lifting areas, ample squat and free weight machines
- Martial arts room
- NOFFS kits
- Group exercise classes
- Personal training services
- Showers, daily use lockers, and rental lockers
- Towel service
Brand new, state-of-the-art equipment for traditional weight lifting and functional training. Multiple exercise stations with 76 attachments to perform over 100 different exercises, including pull-ups, deadlifts, overhead presses, TRX, wall ball tosses, dips and rope climbing.
A complete full body workout in one space, without the need to move from one end of the gym to another. The attachments can be easily added and removed, allowing everybody to use it for their specific exercise needs.
Anybody over 16 years can use this equipment. The fitness specialists and staff members can provide assistance as well as safety orientation upon request.
1071 North Road
JBPHH, HI 96860
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 7am-5pm