Hickam Memorial Fitness Center
UPDATE (31 May): Effective 3 June, Hickam Memorial Fitness Center will open on a limited basis for active duty only under the following conditions in continuing response to the on-going COVID-19 situation. Please refer to our COVID-19 tab for additional program updates.
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sat - Sun: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Center will close at the following times for deep cleaning:
Mon - Fri: 9 to 10 a.m. and 2 to 3 p.m.
Sat/Sun: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Limited access: open to Active Duty Only; swap out patrons every hour
- No towel service, sports equip or accessory check out
- No locker room / shower access (toilets only)
- Bring your own towel and be dressed for workout
- Masks required for all patrons except when utilizing cardio equipment
- Basketball and Racquetball courts closed
- Limited Free Weights, reduced number of cardio pieces open to allow social distance.
- No Group Exercise, Personal Training or Massage services, saunas remain closed
- No command PT/FEP sessions
Serving approximately 1,500 personnel daily, we house a variety of cardio and selectorized weight equipment, free weights, basketball courts, personal training, group exercise classes and more. 24/7 access is available.
Located inside the Hickam Memorial Fitness Center is the Hickam Fitness Center Spa which offers massages, facials, body scrubs, waxing and threading.
Planet Smoothie is also located in the facility and offers a wide range of refreshments.
- Racquetball courts
- Volleyball court
- Small running course
- Tennis Courts
- Two basketball courts
- Selectorized weight equipment, full dumb-bells (5-150 lbs)
- TRX S-frame available (outside)
- Free weight equipment, barbells, and Olympic racks
- Cardio equipment with PFA approved devices
- Kick bags and speed bags
- Group exercise classes
- Personal training services
- Massage therapy and spa services
- Towel Service
- Male and female sauna
- Daily use showers and lockers; locker rental
- Smoothie bar (Planet Smoothie)
1120 Vickers Avenue
JBPHH, HI 96860
24/7 access available
All authorized users who are 18 years and older are eligible to register for 24/7 access.
$5 fee will be charged to customers who do not have a CAC card.
The access to the after-hours entrance is located at the back of the building.
For more information, please see the 24/7 Fitness Access Rules or call 808-448-2214.
*Go to the downloads tab to access the rules list for 24/7 access.