2019 Hickam Invitational Golf Tournament
Come out to the beautiful Mamala Bay course for the Annual Tournament!
This event is open to amateurs with Hawaii State GHIN Handicap. We are limited to 180-200 players, so be sure to apply for entry soon!
The entry deadline for this tournament is Tuesday, April 30. To enter, you must download and complete the tournament application, and if necessary the form 5512 for base access. The application form and form 5512 (signed with a liquid, ink pen) must be mailed in to Mamala Bay before the entry deadline.
The official way to address your mailed entry:
2019 Hickam Invitational
C/O Mamala Bay Golf Course
N9211 - Golf
625 Mamala Bay Drive
JBPH-H, HI 96853-524
The entry fee is $200.00, which covers up to three tournament rounds, a practice round and green fees. Carts are included. You must call 449-2304 after May 7 to reserve your practice round. There are NO REFUNDS after May 4, 2019.
- Lunch will be available for an additional purchase.
- All must dress in appropriate golfing attire (collared shirts).
- Spikeless shoes are mandatory.
- Awards will follow play on Sunday at the scoreboard.
- Guests can accompany you, but the form 5512 must be completed, signed and turned in with your application. No exceptions.