53rd Annual Tower Lighting Celebration - sponsored by USAA
Open to all DoD ID cardholders and their sponsored guests
It's back! Our biggest winter holiday event of the year is coming to the great lawn at Freedom Tower after a too-long absence. You won't want to miss the ending, featuring a spectacular LASER LIGHT SHOW!
Festivities include (open 4:30 - 7pm)
- Live Entertainment by The US Pacific Fleet “Big Wave Brass Band” & The USAF Band of the Pacific “Hana Hou” Rock Band
- Community Partners sharing giveaways and holiday goodies (while supplies last) such as:
- Yummy Holiday Drinks by MEADOW GOLD DAIRIES
- Build and create with the Kid’s Clinic sponsored by HOME DEPOT
- Take Home Crafts and Cookies by the JBPHH CHAPELS
- Letter To Santa Station and Glow Jewelry by HICKAM COMMUNITIES
- Gourmet Popcorn by USO
- Lawn games, holiday crafts and activities, and roving characters
- Special Guest arrival from the North Pole at 5pm. Tickets for photos begin distribution at 4:30pm!
- Delicious food, drinks and snacks sold by on-base private organizations
7PM - TOWER LIGHTING CEREMONY AND LASER LIGHT SHOW!
Shuttle service to the event will be provided by MWR to/from the BX Garden Shop, starting at 4:15pm and continuing until the event's end.
Enjoy a plate or snack of great food, hosted by on-base command’s as a fundraiser, available while supplies last
- Hamburgers from NIOC Hawaii First Class Petty Officer Assoc
- Hot Dogs from Pearl Harbor Chief Petty Officer Assoc
- Nachos from JBPHH First Class Petty Officer Assoc
- Kalua Pork plates from the Pearl Harbor Yacht Club
- Fried Oreos from the Hawaii 5/6
- Shave Ice from Seabee Ball Committee
- Cotton Candy from the Hawk Booster Club
*All details are subject to change without notice.
* PLEASE NOTE - Fog, strobe, flashing and laser lights will be used at the venue. Lights around the field will be turned off during the show.
A big MAHALO to all our fabulous sponsors for their support
No official endorsement intended